Business Minor in Information Management
Revised Curriculum for Business Minor in Information Management (IM)
(as of Nov 9 2015).
The following are the required courses for the IM minor.
It is open to Business students and all CSI students
Curriculum (20 credits required)
- BUS215 Information Management 4 credits
- ISI 205 Data Communications and IT Infrastrucuture 4 credits
OR CSC 435 Adv. Data Communications 4 credits
- ISI 315 Information Security & Risk Management 4 credits
- ISI 364 Enterprise Computing Strategies 4 credits
- One additional from ISI major courses (ISI 334, ISI 352, ISI 374) 4 credits
Before spring 2016:
Curriculum before spring semester 2016 is now retired.