Information Systems and Informatics Program
ISI News & Events
- ADVISEMENT: Students who visit an ISI faculty for any advisement,
such as deciding on your course schedule, a request for the stop removal, a waive request, or any curriculum review issues (e.g. transcript reviews),
should come prepared with a candidate courses you may want to consider for registering, or
a copy of transcript or supporting documents that may help the advisement process.
- Training on "Salesforce" system is available with a stipend. If you
are interested, RSVP to Prof. Chun by Sep 13, 2018.
- An undergradute research assistantship is available. Please see Prof. Paolo Cappellari, if you are interested.
- Welcome back to Fall 2018.
- Congratulations to Jessica Leo on her gradution and a successful employment
- Chris with ISI faculty members have a research work on Privacy Risk Tweet Detection accepted for the DATA Conference presentation and publication in its proceedings.
- Congratulations on the 1st Graduating class of 2018! (Candidates list)
- Jia Yuan Chen
- Thomas Cosares
- Christina Daquieno
- Moustapha Dioum
- Justin Fung
- Stephen Ieraci
- Nicole Lusterino
- Nevil Parmar
- Mark Perelman
- Fei Huang
- Alhaji Nyallay
- ISI 315 Students presentations on Cybersecurity topics. (to be available later.)
- Congratulations to Christopher on the summer internship (May 2018)
- Congratulations to Steve for his full time position at Mizuho Bank. (April 2018)
- Chris and Christina presented their honors projects
at the Undergraduate Research Conference!